Thursday, August 1, 2013

Steffen 7'9" #/3/4

A very special Steffen fiberglass rod tipped in white (people seem to love them).

Beautifully appointed with nickel silver hardware (reel seat is one of my custom designs made by Joel Lemke) and a gorgeous walnut wood spacer. The bronze wraps blend nicely with the wood, blank and tippings. Comfortable cigar flor grade grip. Alignment dots on each section.

This is my favorite length in the 3/4 line weight that Mark Steffen makes. Sweet taper on this one and it casts amazing. This rod is in fact a very straight forward four weight.

This rod is sold. Thanks for looking and hope you'll enjoy the photos!

 

  





 


 

 






 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am the lucky person owns of
this rod. I have several fiberglass but this is my first Steffen Bross.
The craftsmanship in the custom by George Minculete is a real
state of the art as well as being an exquisite person.
I have no dubt, this will be
my favourite rod.
Thanks George for all.
Andrea from Italy


George

Andrea from Italy